Home

Introligatornie w Toruniu w latach 1945−1950

Repository of Nicolaus Copernicus University

Show simple item record

dc.contributor.author Ciszewska, Wanda A.
dc.date.accessioned 2013-03-22T09:39:18Z
dc.date.available 2013-03-22T09:39:18Z
dc.date.issued 2007
dc.identifier.citation Folia Toruniensia 7/2007, pp. 65-70
dc.identifier.issn 1641-3792
dc.identifier.uri http://repozytorium.umk.pl/handle/item/438
dc.description.abstract W artykule przedstawiono introligatornie działające w Toruniu, personel tych zakładów oraz wykonywane przez nie prace, ze szczególnym uwzględnieniem okresu powojennego (do 1950 r.).
dc.description.abstract In the years 1945−1950 there were four bookbinding workshops functioning in Torun. They were bookbinding divisions of the following printing houses: Torun Graphic Company (former R. Preuss Company), Torun Printing House No 4 which was owned by "Wiedza" Publishing Cooperative and The Printing House No 2 (former Buszczyńscy Printing House). In that period only one private printing house was functioning in Torun, owned by Marian Szulc. Between the years 1947 and 1948 this company was transformed into M. Szulc and T. Boniewicz company and transferred to 6 Rabiańska Street. In the first half of 1950 the company was closed. Bookbinders of Torun were associated in The Bookbinders Section at the Trade Union of Printing Industry and their achievements were presented at the exhibitions in the years 1946 and 1947.
dc.description.abstract In den Jahren 1945-1950 gab es in Torun 4 funktionierende Buchbindereien. Das waren Buchbinderabteilungen einzelner Buchbindereien: des Thorner graphischen Betriebes (ehemalige Betriebe von R. Preuss), der Thorner Buchbinderei Nr. 4, die zur Verlagsgenossenschaft "Wiedza" − "Wissen" gehört hat, und der Buchbinderei Nr. 2 (ehemalige Buchbinderei von Buszczyńscy). In dieser Zeit wirkte in der Stadt nur eine private, zu Marian Szulc gehörende Buchbinderei. Zwischen den Jahren 1947 und 1948 wurde dieser Betrieb in eine Gesellschaft von M. Szulc und T. Boniewicz umgewandelt und in die Rabiariska-Str. 6 verlegt. In der ersten Hälfte des Jahres 1950 wurde die Firma geschlossen. Die Thorner Buchbinder waren in der Buchbindersektion bei der Arbeitergewerkschaft der polygraphischen Industrie vereinigt und ihr Ertrag wurde in den Ausstellungen 1946 und 1947 präsentiert.
dc.language.iso pol
dc.publisher Książnica Kopernikańska
dc.rights Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Poland
dc.rights info:eu-repo/semantics/openAccess
dc.rights.uri http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/pl/
dc.subject 1945−1950
dc.subject Toruń
dc.subject introligatornie
dc.subject bookbinding
dc.subject Buchbindereien
dc.title Introligatornie w Toruniu w latach 1945−1950
dc.title.alternative Bookbinding workshops in Torun in the years 1945−1950
dc.title.alternative Buchbindereien in Torun in der Jahren 1945−1950
dc.type info:eu-repo/semantics/article


Files in this item

The following license files are associated with this item:

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record

Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Poland Except where otherwise noted, this item's license is described as Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Poland

Search repository



Advanced Search

Browse

My Account

Statistics

Informations